Single day registration is only available to AIPM/IPMA members. Members cannot purchase multiple day passes – if you would like to attend more than one day you need to purchase a full conference registration.
Insurance of any kind is NOT included in registration fees – it is advised that delegates take out appropriate health and travel insurances prior to travelling. The AIPM Conference Committee and the Conference Office do not take any responsibility for delegates failing to insure.
For any further information please visit the Australian immigration website.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Up to 30 June 2016 – full registration refunded less a service fee of $60.00 per cancellation
2. From 1 July 2016 – 31 August 2016 – 50% of full registration refunded
3. From 1 September 2016 – no refund available
Cancellations for additional tickets received in writing at the Conference Office by 12 September 2016 will be accepted and all costs refunded. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
AIPM 2016 (the conference) is bound by and committed to supporting the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Australian Privacy Act 1998.
Use of Personal Information
The Conference will collect and store information you provide in this Registration Form for the purposes of enabling us to:
- register your attendance at the Conference;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop Conference and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the Conference; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the Conference.
The information that you provide in the Registration Form and information provided at any other time during the Conference, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the Conference, will be used by the Conference to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and other services.
Conference Delegate List
The Conference will produce a Delegate List of all delegates for supply to all registered attendees and exhibitors at the Conference. The Delegates List will contain delegate’s name, affiliation and location (state or country) only. Registrants may withhold consent for inclusion of their details List by notifying the Conference Office in writing by 22 September 2016. Otherwise your name, affiliation and location (state or country) only will be included in the list.
By registering for this event I indicate that I have read, understood and agree to:
* Registration Cancellation Policy above
* Your name, position and organisation will appear on our delegate list for distribution to other delegates and event partners during the conference, unless you opt out at the time of registration.
Disclaimer All details were correct at the time of printing. We reserve the right to make changes to the event without notice where necessary.